- 2018-19 Student Handbook
- 2018-19 Calendar of Events
- CESA PTA
- A+ Schools Program
- CESA School Improvement Plan 18-19
- CESA Family Engagement
- CESA Compromiso familiar
- GCPS Student Registration
- 2018-2019 Pre-K and Kindergarten Registration (English)
- 2018-2019 Pre-Kinder y Kinder registro (Español)
- Granville County Flu Letter
- Computer Password Reset
- GCPS Employee Email
- Follett Shelf
- Lunch Menu
- NC School Report Cards
- North Carolina Department of Instruction
- Pay for Lunch ONLINE!
- Progress Report Opt Out Form
- Read to Achieve for Parents
- Request Technology Help
- Scholastic Book Fair
- School Hours
- SMARTFIND EXPRESS (SUB-FINDER)
- TITLE 1
- GCPS PowerSchool Parent Portal And MyConnect Parent Portal Setup
- GCPS MyConnect Parent Portal
- Unpacking the Science: How Playing Music Changes the Learning Brain
- Submit a Maintenance Request
- GCPS Insurance 18-19
- CESA Parent Compact
- CESA Acuerdo de Padres
Air Quality @ Creedmoor Elementary School of the Arts
4 months ago
OFFICIAL REPORTS OF AIR AND SURFACE SAMPLES
The latest random air quality tests completed on May 21, 2018 show a normal indoor air ecology. The reports are listed below. This will be the final testing before renovations to our HVAC system begin this summer. Testing will resume after this work is complete.
2018 Spring Air Quality Testing has begun, and the first round of testing shows good results. See below for report for 4-21-18
Once again, good results! The reports below were from tests taken on November 14, 2017:
Still in the clear! The results from the tests taken on October 24 show a "normal indoor fungal ecology". The official reports are listed below:
Good news! The official reports taken on October 10 show normal air quality. You can find them below in their entirety:
Below are direct links to the air and surface samples taken at the school on Tuesday, September 26. The results of these tests show clean air!
Below are direct links to the air and surface samples taken at the school on Tuesday, September 12. The results of these tests cleared the school for re-entry for staff and students.
Official reports of air and surface samples
Below are direct links to the air and surface samples taken at the school on Sunday, August 27. The results of these tests cleared the school for re-entry for staff and students.
Also, please know that the next monitoring re-test will occur on Tuesday, September 12, and the results will be available sometime after that date.
By Dr. Stan Winborne, EdD