- 2017-18 Student Handbook
- Creedmoor PTA
- A+ Schools Program
- GCPS Student Registration
- Pre-K and Kindergarten Registration 2017-2018 (English)
- Pre-Kinder y Kinder registro 2017-2018 (Español)
- Computer Password Reset
- GCPS Employee Email
- Follett Shelf
- Lunch Menu
- NC School Report Cards
- North Carolina Department of Instruction
- Pay for Lunch ONLINE!
- Progress Report Opt Out Form
- Read to Achieve for Parents
- Request Technology Help
- Scholastic Book Fair
- School Hours
- SMARTFIND EXPRESS (SUB-FINDER)
- TITLE 1
- GCPS PowerSchool Parent Portal And MyConnect Parent Portal Setup
- GCPS MyConnect Parent Portal
- Unpacking the Science: How Playing Music Changes the Learning Brain
Air Quality @ Creedmoor Elementary School of the Arts
1 day ago
OFFICIAL REPORTS OF AIR AND SURFACE SAMPLES
Below are direct links to the air and surface samples taken at the school on Tuesday, September 12. The results of these tests cleared the school for re-entry for staff and students.
Official reports of air and surface samples
Below are direct links to the air and surface samples taken at the school on Sunday, August 27. The results of these tests cleared the school for re-entry for staff and students.
Also, please know that the next monitoring re-test will occur on Tuesday, September 12, and the results will be available sometime after that date.
By Dr. Stan Winborne, EdD
AdvancED Survey For Parents & Students
2016-2017 Pre-K and Kindergarten Registration
Creedmoor School of the Arts Artwork on Display at City Hall!
My Energy Kit
2015-2016 Canned Sculptures
TGIF at Creedmoor
Updated 2015-2016 SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT PLAN
NC School Report Card
Creedmoor School of the Arts Names Teacher of the Year!