- 2017-18 Student Handbook
- Creedmoor PTA
- A+ Schools Program
- GCPS Student Registration
- 2018-2019 Pre-K and Kindergarten Registration (English)
- 2018-2019 Pre-Kinder y Kinder registro (Español)
- Granville County Flu Letter
- Computer Password Reset
- GCPS Employee Email
- Follett Shelf
- Lunch Menu
- NC School Report Cards
- North Carolina Department of Instruction
- Pay for Lunch ONLINE!
- Progress Report Opt Out Form
- Read to Achieve for Parents
- Request Technology Help
- Scholastic Book Fair
- School Hours
- SMARTFIND EXPRESS (SUB-FINDER)
- TITLE 1
- GCPS PowerSchool Parent Portal And MyConnect Parent Portal Setup
- GCPS MyConnect Parent Portal
- Unpacking the Science: How Playing Music Changes the Learning Brain
- Parent Right to Know
- Parent Right to Know - Spanish
- Submit a Maintenance Request
- Low Performing Letter
- Low Performing Letter - Spanish
AdvancED Survey For Parents & Students
2016-2017 Pre-K and Kindergarten Registration
Creedmoor School of the Arts Artwork on Display at City Hall!
My Energy Kit
2015-2016 Canned Sculptures
TGIF at Creedmoor
Updated 2015-2016 SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT PLAN
NC School Report Card
Creedmoor School of the Arts Names Teacher of the Year!
Air Quality @ Creedmoor Elementary School of the Arts
2 days ago
OFFICIAL REPORTS OF AIR AND SURFACE SAMPLES
2018 Spring Air Quality Testing has begun, and the first round of testing shows good results. See below for report for 4-21-18
Once again, good results! The reports below were from tests taken on November 14, 2017:
Still in the clear! The results from the tests taken on October 24 show a "normal indoor fungal ecology". The official reports are listed below:
Good news! The official reports taken on October 10 show normal air quality. You can find them below in their entirety:
Below are direct links to the air and surface samples taken at the school on Tuesday, September 26. The results of these tests show clean air!
Below are direct links to the air and surface samples taken at the school on Tuesday, September 12. The results of these tests cleared the school for re-entry for staff and students.
Official reports of air and surface samples
Below are direct links to the air and surface samples taken at the school on Sunday, August 27. The results of these tests cleared the school for re-entry for staff and students.
Also, please know that the next monitoring re-test will occur on Tuesday, September 12, and the results will be available sometime after that date.
By Dr. Stan Winborne, EdD